Create video tutorials and screencasts
To teach a PC user how to do something, video tutorials are perfect because they allow us to create step-by-step guides. Camtasia is a program for the creation of video tutorials or screencasts on your computer, by recording the screen activity and editing the resulting video.
Much more than a simple screen capture utility.
Record everything that happens on the screen in high quality video. Then edit the result as with any other traditional video editor, adding all kinds of texts, graphics and symbols that help the understanding of the tutorials.
- Make video tutorials with a high degree of detail.
- Use the video editor to compose the tutorials, instructions and add text, graphics guidance, zoom in on any area, apply effects and transitions, etc.
- Also edit audio.
- Import images and audio tracks.
- Export your work to many formats optimized for the web, mobile devices, etc.
- Use the application more comfortably thanks to keyboard shortcuts.
Create video tutorials and guides
Camtasia includes its own application for screenshots, that you can use to capture the whole screen or just a selected area. Start and stop recording at any time. The result is imported directly into the timeline where you can start working with the different clips.
Cut and paste the different raw material freely, adding labels with texts, drawing the viewer's attention with zoom functions, make transitions between the parts, etc.
To create video tutorials, Camtasia is the ultimate program to have. Download Camtasia to your PC and capture and edit your own video tutorials!
- You can use the application for 30 days.